Background

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

25 weeks (6months!) with #2

Week of June 23, 2013

How Far Along? 25 weeks! we are now 6 months!!

Due Date: October 6, 2013


Adam and I had opposite schedules this week
This is 25 weeks 5 days @ my sisters apartment
in Chicago
Total weight gain/loss: I'm done obsessing...going to try and eat better and not back on the pounds, I think I'm just one of those who is meant to be a chunky person..no big deal. I will never be a cute thin preggo. Time to embrace what God gave me and be happy about it.  
Maternity clothes? Bought some new shorts and a swimsuit :)

 
Stretch Marks? I'm forever going to be scared but you know my kiddos are worth every ache, pain and scare they put on me. My life would not be as rich without them!

 
Sleep: Much better! I'm feeling great...but maybe thats due to having so many days off in a row!

Best moment this week: On my Dad's birthday I convinced my parents that we need to go back to Cabo...they agreed and BOOKED IT!!! this family of 4, plus my parents, and my sister and her boyfriend are going to CABO in January...now to get Lincoln and the baby passports...really??? I wonder how traveling to mexico with a 3 month old will be (well God willing a 3 month old)
 
Movement: yes and it keeps me from napping every once in a while but I'm ok with that...
Friday June 28, 2013

Food cravings: Nothing really

Food aversions: none

Gender: I'm really starting to wonder if it's a girl trying to confuse me. I mean I'm kind of banking on it being a boy...I keep planning things around him/her being a boy...

Labor Signs: my contractions have just increased a little...but what else is new...

Belly Button in or out? never went out with little man...so still in!

What I miss: sleeping hard and on my stomach. I litterally have to lay on 2 pillows placed just right under my belly to fall asleep...how to people always sleep on their sides? I can't do it. and sleeping on my back is just uncomfortable.


What I am looking forward to: going to Chicago on Thursday to see my sister! and then celebrating my sister in law and my soon to be neice or nephew(I know what it is but I don't want to give it away)



Size of the Baby:






Baby's now the size of an eggplant!
That oh-so-handy sense of equilibrium is kicking in, and baby's learning to distinguish right side up from upside down.









No comments:

Post a Comment