Background

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

28 weeks (3rd Trimester) with #2



Week of July 14, 2013
now I'm really 28 weeks!!! 

How Far Along? 28 weeks...3rd TRIMESTER!!!

Due Date: October 6, 2013

Total weight gain/loss: I actually lost a few.. up 14 total. 

Maternity clothes? love themas always

Stretch Marks? I'm forever going to be scared! Though they look lighter to me. :)

Sleep: Much better! I'm feeling more normal again!

Best moment this week: We had great visit with Adam's parents this weekend. Also I got to see one of my best friends who was in town from San Diego. I love when she comes to visit! We always have so much fun and I really miss her when she's gone. 

Movement: yes!!! baby does a good job letting me know he/she is still alive...

Food cravings: Nothing really

Food aversions: none

Sunday July 14
2 trimesters down 1 to go
Gender: Still boy is my guess but again I don't know if thats wishful thinking or if it's just what I'm used to since I really don't feel that different this time. But everyone tells me it's a girl...which I guess isn't that different from last time...

Labor Signs: none yet, just my pelvic pain, which is getting worse...the support belt doesn't seem to help. 

Belly Button in or out? never went out with little man...so still in!

What I miss: Nothing really. i don't even really feel pregnant to be honest. 

What I am looking forward to: Not a whole lot. Since I'm writing this 2 days late, I'm feeling quite depressed today. I just found out I failed my 3 hr test and have gestational diabetes...I'll be writing a whole post on just that here in a bit...

Size of the Baby:









Baby's now the size of an eggplant!
Baby's lungs are mature enough that, if born right now, she has a pretty good chance of surviving (with help from medical technology). Her skin is still pretty wrinkly (one byproduct of living in amniotic fluid) but will smoothen as fat continues to deposit.




No comments:

Post a Comment