Background

Saturday, June 22, 2013

24 week (viability) with #2 YES!

Week of June 16, 2013

How Far Along? 24 weeks, we've reached viability :):):):)

Due Date: October 6, 2013
Linc and I clearly had been outside at the pool!


Total weight gain/loss: I actually stepped on the scale once this week...about 13ish..

 
Maternity clothes? you better believe it :) this basketball is getting bigger (along with my hips)

Stretch Marks? I'm forever going to be scared! Though they look lighter to me. :)

Sleep: Much better! I'm feeling more normal again!

 
Best moment this week: A great day as a family yesterday celebrating my dad and fathers day today

 
Movement: yes!!! baby does a good job letting me know he/she is still alive...

Food cravings: Nothing really

Food aversions: none
I LOVE SUMMER and how I don't look
pasty white and like death

Gender: Still boy I'm guess...if this is a girl it's really going to throw me for a loop, though it has been really fun to shop for a family memebr that is having a girl :)

Labor Signs: none yet, just my regular contracting when I lay on my stomach...kind of a pain!

Belly Button in or out? never went out with little man...so still in!

What I miss: It getting harder and harder and more uncomfortable sleeping on my stomach...the last 3 months are going to be rough when I can no longer do this!!

What I am looking forward to: Having 3 days off this week with my babes

Size of the Baby:








Baby's now the size of a papaya!


Baby's skin is becoming more opaque as the fat starts to pack on. And, thanks to the formation of small capillaries, her newly thick skin is taking on a fresh pink glow.



No comments:

Post a Comment