Background

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

26 weeks with #2

**Ive been unsuccessful in uploading pictures** 
26 weeks 5 days in Fairfield Glade TN

Week of June 30, 2013

How Far Along? 26 weeks holy moly!

Due Date: October 6, 2013

Total weight gain/loss: I think I'm about 15ish

Maternity clothes? Yes! Got a new dress and I love it!!

Stretch Marks? I'm forever going to be scared but you know my kiddos are worth every ache, pain and scare they put on me. My life would not be as rich without them!

Sleep: feeling a lot more rested these days, even when working multiple nights in a row...feeling a little more like my old self again :) though I know this is only temporary. Biggest complaint is the pelvic pain I have when I switch from side to side in bed. 

Best moment this week: My mom and I headed to Chicago for 2 days to see my sister. We went to the Shedd Aquarium. Lincoln took a nap in his stroller and due to the heat my hands swelled like balloons but we walked about 3ish miles in the heat and I did pretty good. Just minor aches and pains. We also went to the Blackhawks victory parade since they won the Stanley cup! 
 
Movement: yes and I love seeing my belly dance!

Food cravings: sweets sweets and more sweets. Though I'm trying to be good about that...

Food aversions: none

Friday July 5, 2013
Gender: I'm still thinking its a boy, but everyone telling me it's a girl makes me wonder and doubt myself. Though they did that the last time :(

Labor Signs: my contractions have eased up a bit...yay, trying to drink more and see if that helps! 


Belly Button in or out? never went out with little man...so still in!

What I miss: been a good week. Can't say there is anything. 

What I am looking forward to: vacation! I work the next 3 days. Then we are heading to fairfield glade tn. It's about 6ish hour drive. Adam took the week off to watch Linc while I work (mom and dad left today) and so he will be driving while I hopefully sleep in the back!! 

Size of Baby:







Baby's now the size of an eggplant!
Baby's soaking up your antibodies, getting her immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and she'll soon be practicing the blink...perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes







No comments:

Post a Comment