Background

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

27 weeks with baby #2


Ignore the weeks on my sign, I got ahead of
myself...the date is correct though...

Week of July 7, 2013

How Far Along? 27 weeks! Almost my 3rd trimester 

Due Date: October 6, 2013

Total weight gain/loss: I'm up 17. Not too terrible 
  
Maternity clothes? What am I going to do without them??

Stretch Marks? Of course and its just a part of life :)

Sleep: this week was a bit rough. Adam was sick and snoring like CRAZY!! And Lincoln had a cold plus sleeping somewhere he wasn't used to meant he wanted to sleep ON mommy. How do people co-sleep? I don't get it!

Best moment this week: I'd love to say vacation. But it honestly sucked. It rained the ENTIRE time we were there. We spent more time in our hotel then I ever have before. It was nice to get away and not feel like we had to get up in the morning and clean or go accomplish something for the day. But it would have been nice to get to go out on one of the lakes or the outdoor pool. The plus was that the resort had an indoor pool. Sad part was for the second year in a row Linc didn't get to see fireworks. So technically he hasn't seen fireworks on the Fourth of July yet. Last year they were cancelled due to the drought and this year bc of the rain. :( oh well he probably would be terrified anyways. 

Movement: yes and it's the best!!

Food cravings:  ice cream!

Food aversions: none

Sunday July 7, 2013
27 weeks
Gender: I have no clue!

Labor Signs: nothing new


Belly Button in or out? never went out with little man...so still in!

What I miss: not a whole lot. 

What I am looking forward to: my glucose test tomorrow. I'm hoping I pass and don't have to do the 3 hr one like last time. 
Also one of my best friends is going to be coming in town tomorrow from San Diego so her husband can say bye to all his friends and family before he is deployed next month. 

Also Adams parents are coming and staying this weekend. They haven't stayed with us for almost a year due to my MIL taking care of her parents 24/7 but they've hired someone to do that for them once a month so they can spend time with us!! For those that don't know me, this is the best news EVER! My MIL is a saint and has given so much of herself to her parents for very little reward and has really suffered a lot this year so I'm so happy she is taking part of her life back!

Size of Baby:






Baby's now the size of an eggplant!
Baby's lungs are going through some major developments these days, which (combined with the opening of previously plugged nostrils) means he's now able to practice inhaling and exhaling. The lack of air in your womb means every "breath" is filled with amniotic fluid, but hey -- it's progress.







No comments:

Post a Comment