Background

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

1 week to go!

Week of OCTOBER 4th

How Far Along? 39 weeks

Due Date:  October 11th

Total weight gain/loss: Well this was just depressing. At the doctors office yesterday I was up 4lbs, but this morning I was down 2 of those 4 so I think I'm right at 44lbs total..eek!

Maternity Clothes? yup and I'm not looking forward to going back to regular clothes!

Stretch Marks? Yes, I hate them, i don't want to talk about it further!

Sleep?  Not at all anymore! I get MAYBE a 2 hr stretch before I have to get up and pee, luckily with school being done and I am able to try to sleep till round 9-10ish which is helpful. Adam has been really restless so he snores and tosses and turns which just keeps me up even more. We did clean out the spare room of cat stuff so if I keep him up he will have a place to go instead of the couch. 

Best Moment of this Week? Feeling baby move more normal again! And reaching the month where we will be meeting our little one!!!

Oh and I got a prenatal massage on Friday thanks to my sister and her boyfriend!!! It was the best 50min of my life!!! I got to lay on my stomach for like 30 minutes...maybe next pregnancy I will invest in one of those tables so I can get some sleep every now and again!!! PS anyone who is pregnant should definitely get one!!!

Movement? we are back to normal movement!! THANK YOU GOD! I prayed every day that we would not have to be induced due to little one not really moving and he answered my prayers. While little one doesn't move as much as before, he/she is moving more on a normal schedule again, which I am grateful for. It's so nerve wracking being pregnant! 

Food cravings? ummm i did have apple pie everyday...thanks mom!

Food aversions? nope but vegetables haven't sounded appetizing for weeks...

Gender? last few days I'm feeling boy...but I'm kind of scared that one day he/she will read this and think WTF mom you thought I was the opposite sex...ohhh well sorry sweetie...I LOVE YOU!

Labor Signs?  not enough. only about 10-15 contractions a day. At my appointment yesterday I still 2 cm and 75% effaced but still really posterior. But she did say that my cervix doesn't determine when I go into labor, my body does. She said I could go anytime!!! I think baby knows he/she has to wait until mommy gets put into the right job code so she can afford to stay at home with him/her. I think once I know that, baby will come pretty soon after! Such a patient and good baby already!!!! LOL

Belly Button In or Out? Still in and I really don't think it's going to pop out, but there are now stretch marks everywhere

What I miss? sleep and a pain free neck/back

What I am looking forward to:  meeting my baby! and getting RN PAY!


Size of the Baby:







Baby's now the size of a watermelon!
Baby's brain is still developing rapidly, and his skin has taken on a paler shade thanks to a thicker layer of fat around the blood vessels. (Don't worry; he'll change color again soon after birth.) He's now able to flex his limbs, and his nails might extend past his fingertips..

No comments:

Post a Comment