Background

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Georgia Peaches!

Week of April 5th :)


13 weeks! and Maggie
my aunt's dog

How Far Along? 13 Weeks yay 2nd trimester!!

Due Date: Oct 11, but i'd be happy with the 9th!!!

Total weight gain/loss: Honestly have no clue, i've felt like a blimp and haven't wanted to step on the scale. Will find out tomorrow at my doctor appt. 

Maternity clothes? I'm rocking the Gap Maternity jeans but thats it. But i primarily wear Adams sweatpants, like always

Stretch Marks? These scare the crap out of me

Sleep: I got 4 nights of uninterrupted sleep this week! YAY!

Best moment this week: announcing the pregnancy to everyone and sharing this blessing with so many. I've been overwhelmed by everyones love and support!  Oh and hitting the 2nd trimester mark today!

Movement: I can't wait for this!

Food cravings: still pizza, but not as much. 

13 weeks, the "bump"
Food aversions: none really, still getting slightly nauseous at night

Gender: took a quiz online and it said boy...Adam will be happy with this

Labor Signs: none

Belly Button in or out? I'm hoping it stays in!!

What I miss: not feeling like a blimp! I'm bloated (or feel like it) ALLLLLL The time. Pregnancy isn't as fun as I thought it'd be!

What I am looking forward to: Doc appt tomorrow. Hoping everything is going well!!!

Size of baby: 


Baby's now the size of a peach!
Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords...savor this, their nonfunctional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with his head now only one third the size of his body. And intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy -- much more convenient.





2 comments:

  1. don't you just love your Gap maternity jeans?? I have 2 pairs and I adore them!! I want to get some capris for this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo good idea on the capris!!! I will have to do that!!

    ReplyDelete