Background

Monday, April 18, 2011

My Husband

 I feel an overwhelming need to say this "out loud". I feel so blessed to be Adam's wife. He inspires me every day and pushes me to be a better person. Without him I wouldn't be who I am today and for all his sacrifices and dedication to our relationship I am truly thankful and blessed.

We've often said that if it wasn't for me being only 21 and a Jr. at Purdue we probably would have gotten married within the first month of dating. I was always a sceptic on "love at first sight" but seriously from the moment I laid eyes on him, I was done. 

Over these past 5 years we've had to deal with a lot, losses of many jobs thanks to both of us being in construction during a failing economy, nursing school, my continual mental breakdowns because of it and now a baby on a very limited salary. He works night and day (literally) just to support us and our now expanding family. While my time with him is so extremely limited, he works 16+ hours a day 5 days a week, with no days off, I cherish every second I spend with him. 

My hope for the future is that he will be able to go down to only 1 job to support us instead of 2 and not have to work every weekend. But who knows what the future holds for us. All I know is that I made the absolute right decision in marrying him. He isn't perfect, but he's perfect for me! I love him with all I have and can't wait for him to be a father to our precious baby bean!


No comments:

Post a Comment