Background

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Yay for Plums!!!

Week of March 29th :)



How Far Along? 12 Weeks
12 weeks 1 day
Due Date: Oct 11, but i'd be happy with the 9th!!!

Total weight gain/loss: I honestly don't know, I refuse to step on the scale this week, I ate like crap!!

Maternity clothes? Just the jeans really. but i'm noticing my bra's are a little tighter. May need to get maternity ones

Stretch Marks? I'm scare of these

Sleep: I GOT A FULL NIGHT SLEEP LAST NIGHT!!!!

Best moment this week: I volunteered for this wonderful project gabriel and got to see my beautiful baby who actually looked like a baby this time!

Movement: 4-6 more weeks till I hopefully feel this!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

Food cravings: PIZZA!!!!! i've had it 4 days of the last week! see why I don't want to step on the scale!?

Food aversions: nothing really but I have been more nauseated this year than in the past few weeks

Gender: We won't really find out but I have several people thinking its a boy. according to my chinese gender chart its a girl, the chart has been about 60% right with my friends!

12 weeks 1 day, it actually looks
more like a bump
Labor Signs: none

Belly Button in or out? I'm hoping it stays in!!

What I miss: having skinny days!

What I am looking forward to: My MD appointment next week and FINALLY getting to my second trimester (wow I can't believe it!)

Size of baby: 




Baby's now the size of a plum!As you move into the second trimester, baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of her systems are fully formed





No comments:

Post a Comment