Background

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Making LEMON-aide!

Week of April 12th :)






How Far Along? 14 weeks 1 day!

15 weeks 3 days
it was 6 am and I was headed
to work. I was exhausted!
Due Date: Oct 11

Total weight gain/loss: As of the doc appointment last week i was up 7. What a hoss I am!!

Maternity clothes? I'm rocking the Gap Maternity jeans but thats it. But i primarily wear Adams sweatpants, like always

Stretch Marks? These scare the crap out of me

Sleep: I've been more tired this week, but I also had an exam that makes it hard to sleep. 

Best moment this week: hearing little one's heartbeat at the doc appointment...she said it was around 160!!!

Movement: I thought I felt something this week. it felt like something was vibrating in my stomach, but I only felt it one day.

Food cravings: I haven't craved a whole lot this week.  

Food aversions: none really, still getting slightly nauseous at night

Gender: no clue. people keep saying girl because of the heart rate. but i just don't know.

Labor Signs: none

Belly Button in or out? I'm hoping it stays in!!

What I miss: not everyone telling me I'm getting big...that is not very nice I don't care if I am pregnant. And most of all not being in pain all the time due to sciatic nerve issues. The shooting pain down my butt is killer and it's been going on since week 8 and it is just not fun!!

What I am looking forward to: for the bump to start looking like a baby bump instead of fat and hopefully soon getting to feel the little booger!

Size of baby: 




Baby's now the size of a lemon!
Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine, and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys, and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over her body for warmth.



**sorry for only 1 picture because my camera died and we couldn't do a belly pic

No comments:

Post a Comment