Background

Friday, March 26, 2010

I am one Lucky Girl

Ok so I have been feeling really lucky lately. My life may not be where I thought it would be but it doesn't make me any less lucky. I mean did I ever imagine I'd still be in college at age 24? Nope if I thought that, then I'd probably have become a pediatrician, of which I decided against because I didn't want to go to school that long, stupid idea on my part! But anywho...one of the main reasons I feel so luck is my husband.


I met Adam when I was 20 and he was 25. We worked together during the summer of 2006 and for me it was love at first sight. He just has this way about him that I can't even describe, he had me from the first time he looked at me! haha! Well that summer turned out to be the best summer of my life and we continued our long distance relationship (he in Indy and me in West Lafayette) until we married in June of 2008. He turly is just the most amazing person I've ever met. He makes me happy every day just by looking at me and helping me achieve my dreams. I only hope I'm half the wife to him as he is a husband to me. I mean how many guys work their butts off so their selfish wife can go back to school cause she hated her job?


here are a few pictures of our life together.
This is one of my favorite pictures ever. My sister took this in the first few months we were dating!From our friends wedding. One of the first times I knew he truly loved me. We never stop laughing together!Have to give this guy credit. I'm not a small girl!
Not sure who or what he is looking at but either way this picture makes me laugh...we were at the rascal flatts concert and he was bored out of his mind...we left after 2 songs OH WELL...Hmmm who is taller? I finally struck the jackpot and found a guy who is taller than me! by a whole 5 inches...at nearly 6' this was hard to do!This was on our honeymoon. It was our 1 week anniversary. Wedding pictures are on a different computer...maybe thats why I still haven't printed any? oops


My Birthday last year at Mama Coroloa's!!! YUMMMMMMAdam was gone most of September and part of October...this was taken in the weekend he was home for 2 days during that time... I MISSED HIM A LOT!!!Christmas picture 2009...and we've added one mor dog to the mix!CABO 2010!!! More inlove today than ever before!
I truly feel blessed to have Adam as my husband...I couldn't have asked for a better guy! LOVE YOU BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment