Background

Sunday, September 12, 2021

38 weeks with # 6

 Week of June 5th

How Far Along? 38 weeks!!! YAY!

Due Date:  June 19, 2021

Total weight gain/loss: I up about 10-12 lbs depending on the day

Maternity Clothes? I mean when you're plus size anyway does it count as maternity? I wear my clothes pretty loose so not really maternity shirts but pants yes

Stretch Marks? No new ones...Linc did me in on these bad boys!

Sleep?  Yeah um no

Best Moment of this Week? Memorial weekend was fun, spending time at the pool this week, just relaxing and enjoying the bigs before our worlds get turned upside down with a new baby. 

Movement? Yes,  and I really am trying to enjoy it

Food cravings?
 none

Food aversions? Nope

Gender? I still pretty sure it's a boy. I will be curious to know if my instincts are right. I've been right EVERY time so far....(don't fail me now instincts)

Labor Signs?  Yes, I'll have periods of pretty painful contractions but they don't last. Work has been extremely rough lately and I don't thin that helps

Belly Button In or Out? It doesn't even get shallow

What I miss? sleep, not peeing 4580983047 times before I can fall asleep

What I am looking forward to: Our anniversary this week! 13 years married!! WOW! crazy how fast time seems to go (except when you're pregnant) 

**no pictures were taken this week because someone came a bit early!!!

Size of the Baby:









Baby's now the size of a watermelon!
The last bits of vernix caseosa (the white goo keeping baby's skin moist) and lanugo (downy hair) are slowly shedding into your amniotic fluid. Baby's head is about the same circumference as her abdomen, and her head could be covered in an inch or so of hair..

No comments:

Post a Comment