Background

Sunday, September 12, 2021

34 weeks with #6

 Week of May 8 2021

How Far Along? 34 weeks

Due Date:  June 19, 2021

Total weight gain/loss: I think I'm up about 5 lbs. I'm not real good at stepping on the scale regularly

Maternity Clothes? When I get out of my sweats


Stretch Marks? Of course but no new ones

Sleep?  Its about the same as it always has been, But I've been staying up way too late and then the early mornings with getting the kids up is hard. But Lynlie still most of the time sleeps until 10, so at least I get to go back to bed for a little bit. 

Best Moment of this Week?  By far hands down the greatest moment of my nursing career. Stacie went into labor on her due date and I was able to come in and deliver her newest squish Nolan Frederick. It was such an honor that Stacie and Ian allowed me to be a part of their special day and there will never be anything that tops it. 

Movement? Yes and they are the highlight of my day and the ONLY thing I enjoy about this pregnancy. Sorry I do love this babe, but I'm just not a fan of being pregnant (why have I done this 5 times???)

Food cravings? Nothing really

Food aversions? Nope, no more nausea, food is my friend, hence why I'm not getting on the scale anymore

Gender? I am almost to the point where I'm 100% convinced its a boy

Labor Signs?  Contractions daily but nothing major

Belly Button In or Out? Always in

What I miss? Just feeling like me. I'm tired and exhausted but overall I'm still grateful to be bringing another baby into the world. 

What I am looking forward to: I'm having a growth scan this week to just check on baby and make sure he/she isn't growing too big with my diabetes. My sugars have really been ok and I don't feel very big (other than the 60+ lbs I need to lose unrelated to this baby)

Size of the Baby:










Baby's now the size of a honeydew!
Baby can recognize and react to simple songs...time to start practicing your lullabies! In fact, baby will recognize frequently sung tunes after birth and probably find them soothing. Less cute news: She now urinates about one pint per day. Get the diapers ready!.

No comments:

Post a Comment