Background

Sunday, September 12, 2021

35 weeks with #6

 Week of May 15


How Far Along? 35 weeks

Due Date:  June 19, 2021

Total weight gain/loss: I think I’m about 5-6 lbs up

Maternity Clothes? for the most part yes, its finally warmer out and my maternity shorts are my go to. 

Stretch Marks? Yes but I still don’t think I have new ones.

Sleep?  Is this something people do? Like really people get to sleep? I'm just so uncomfortable and my schedule is so wonky that I can't really say that I sleep well or enough. But all par for the course. 

Best Moment of this Week?  celebrating mothers day and getting to see our little squirt on my growth scan. He/she still WOULD NOT SHOW his/her FACE!!! uggg I have zero clue what this child will look like. All I ever hear is how low and far into my pelvis he/she is (well duh I could have told you that, this child is hurting my rear end so badly!!!) but even with no picture of his/her face it was still nice to see the little one and know that he/she is growing right on track. Roughly 5lbs

Movement? Yes still feeling this one move plenty and I really do enjoy that. 

Food cravings?
 nope

Food aversions? Nope; and my weight gain can prove that

Gender? I'm still 100% sure its a boy

Labor Signs?  Not yet. 

Belly Button In or Out? Always In

What I miss? Just sleep and having energy.

What I am looking forward to: Nothing really exciting going on this week. Just excited to get closer and closer to meeting this squish


Size of the Baby:










Baby's now the size of a honeydew!
From now on, baby's growth is mostly in the plumping up department -- though he won't get much longer, he'll put on a pound or more of baby fat before birth. (He's about 15 percent right now and will be about 30 percent by full-term.) His hearing is totally developed (tip: baby responds best to higher pitches), and if he really is a "he," his testes have probably completed their descent.

No comments:

Post a Comment