Background

Sunday, September 12, 2021

37 weeks with #6

Week of May 29, 2021

How Far Along? 37 weeks—we are TERM!

Due Date:  June 19, 2021

Total weight gain/loss: I think I'm at about 10 lbs. UGGGGHHHH I really wanted to keep it to 5 lbs or less!! (Bare in mind I'm NO JOKE 60+ overweight, which is why I don't gain too much pregnant, I did all the weight gain with Lincoln and then just never lost all of it and have had baby after baby and not taking care of myself and working nights...but this is a whole other issue)

Maternity Clothes? Of course 

Stretch Marks? No new ones that I've noticed

Sleep?  Yeah its just a lost cause...3 more weeks!! 

Best Moment of this Week? It definitely has to be that the bigs are out of school! I'm really looking forward to this summer for so many reason and a big one is that they are home, no more 6 am wake up calls and we can just relax with little to no routine (I'm not big on the routines...how do I have so many kids?)

Movement? Yes, its the only thing that gets me excited.  
 
Food cravings? none

Food aversions? Nope...we will just leave it at that

Gender? Still Fairly certain its a boy

Labor Signs?  Yes, I’ve had a few painful contractions with some brownish discharge (I'm talking very minor). Tinder offered to check me but I said no, bc it would just make me wonder where I was at and what would happen if  I was dilated and the whole thing, so we will just wait until 38/39 weeks to be checked. 

Belly Button In or Out? All in

What I miss? sleep, sleep and more sleep

What I am looking forward to:   WE ARE SOOOOOO CLOSE

Size of the Baby:









Baby's now the size of a watermelon!
Your full-term (yay!) baby is gaining about 1/2 ounce a day and getting his first sticky poop (called meconium) ready. He's also brushing up on skills for the outside world: blinking, sucking, inhaling, exhaling, and gripping (it's getting strong!).

No comments:

Post a Comment