Background

Sunday, September 12, 2021

36 weeks with #6

Week of May 22nd


How Far Along? 36 weeks

Due Date:  June 19, 2021

Total weight gain/loss: I think i'm at about 8

Maternity Clothes? Of course and I love them.

Stretch Marks? No new ones

Sleep?  Yeah thats a big fat no. But its totally ok. Because we will have this baby and I will be able to sleep again soon. I'm also still getting up each night MULTIPLE times to pee. and going to bed is like a freaking zoo going to the bathroom 27 times before I can actually fall asleep. So annoying but I've been like this since Landon and it's just how my body does pregnancy I guess (as annoying as it is) 

Best Moment of this Week? Just getting another week closer. And honestly being out of the NICU time frame if I for some reason don't go to my due date give or take a day or two. Gotta love this milestone!!! 

Movement? Yes, and just trying to enjoy it. Since this babe wasn't expected I'm really just trying to enjoy it and cherish all the good and the not so fun. It's all part of it and I'm so grateful to be able to get pregnant so easily and carry babies to term. 

Food cravings? none

Food aversions?
 Nope which is why I continue to gain weight! UGH!!! so much for my 5 lbs or less goal!

Gender? Still pretty positive its a boy

Labor Signs? nothing outside my normal BH

Belly Button In or Out? All in

What I miss? sleep and a pain free pelvis

What I am looking forward to:  THE KIDS BEING DONE WITH SCHOOL AND GETTING MATERNITY PICS DONE!
 
we were so busy with the end of school and stuff that we didn't get a weekly picture so our amazing maternity pictures will have to do


Size of the Baby:










Baby's now the size of a honeydew!
Baby's skin is getting smooth and soft, her gums are rigid, her liver and kidneys are in working order, and her circulation and immune system are basically good to go. Her lungs are the only organs that still need to fully mature, but every day she gets a little closer to breathing on her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment