Background

Monday, February 5, 2018

Lincoln is 6

my baby boy is 6. Wow, just wow. Sometimes its really hard to believe that my baby is 6. I remember finding out I was pregnant with him, being pregnant and having him like it was yesterday. When they say that time goes by so fast, man it really does!





Lincoln my sweet boy, you are the light of your Dad and my life. You gave us a gift that we both yearned for, for so many years. Being your parents is the best job we have ever gotten. You have grown so much and you make us so proud!



This year you have really grown into a very special boy.


This year you finished preschool and started KINDERGARTEN!!! WHAT??? How are you old enough for that already? That was the quickest 5 years and 10 months of my life. But I've seen you blossom and you love for learning really grow. I know you will go far and do so many good things in this life.




You are quite honestly the BEST big brother. This is a role that was made for you. You care so much for all of your siblings. Your relationship with Landon is so fun to watch, you boys share so many interests and play so well together. You are constantly looking out for and caring for you baby sisters. You were so excited to be a big brother again when we had Lynlie. You are constantly wanting to hold her and help us with her. You are still Lorelai's biggest champion. You love to play with her and help teach her different things.


Lincoln you are just an amazing little boy whose constant need and desire to help is beautiful. You are always wanting to help me clean and do "work" as you call it. You love to help me and your dad cook dinner, and help out around the house, except when it comes to cleaning up your toys. You've developed a love of fire fighters and fireman, you still love construction and trucks.


You've nearly mastered all your letters, numbers and writing your name. You are beginning to learn your sight words and I'm sure will be learning to read in no time.


You've also continue to grow like a weed!
  • You've grown 3.75 inches and are now 48.25" and are now in the 90th percentile.
  • You gained 5.5 pounds and are now 50.5 pounds and are in the 75th percentile.


Lincoln I love you more than you'll ever know and I'm so happy you're my son. You've given me the greatest gift of being your mom. I hope you and I continue to have a positive relationship that only grows as you get older. I'm so lucky you're mine.


.

annual birthday pumpkin patch

one of first family pics



my birthday boys
SIX!

Kindergarten school picture....Chandler smile

celebrating with family!

firetruck cake

I had to get a picture in the same spot as every previous year.

cutest kid ever!
my loves

No comments:

Post a Comment