Background

Monday, February 5, 2018

Landon is 4




My sweet little side kick is 4. Every year I'm just amazed at how fast the year goes and I can't believe how big Landon is already...truly he grew so much, just wait! It truly feels like yesterday that I was loving on his sweet cheeks and beautifully yummy thighs but each year with him gets sweeter and sweeter.

Landon you continue to be a beautiful little soul who is sweet, loving, wild and mischievous. You have a self confidence that is so awesome to witness. Your confidence in being you is wonderful and I hope to continue to facilitate it as you grow. You are all boy and constantly on the go. You run around constantly and are always into something.

You have really surprised me in your role as big brother this year. I've really enjoyed watching you grow and embrace your role. You are so much fun and you and Lorelai have really grown in your relationship. You were and still are so excited to have become a big brother once again to Lynlie. One of my favorite memories will always be how you laid in my lap while I was in labor, yelling at my belly for the baby to get out You always want to hold her and help me with whatever she needs. And of course you and Lincoln continue to have a wonderful bond and friendship that I hope continues to grow for years to come.

You started your first year of preschool, and I have to tell you that I miss you terribly when you're gone. You seem to love school and getting to do something on your own. You love to learn, and are doing a great job learning your letters, how to hold a pencil and everything in school.

You love all things boy, trucks, dirt and just laughing. My day with you isn't complete if you haven't belly laughed, gave me a huge hug and kiss and I haven't had to clean the dirt from your fingers.

You learned how to ride your bike this summer and while you don't love the outdoors quite like Lincoln, you do enjoy being outside to of course play in the mud and dirt. You're taking swim lessons and have really excelled and moved up 4 times!! Mama is so proud of you!!

You continue to come into my room to sleep with me EVERY night. I really think  there has only been 1-2 nights where you've slept through the night, but Daddy and I have worked out a system so that mommy can still get some sleep, when I was pregnant I was ready for you to sleep in your own bed, but I have to admit that now I really enjoy it and am not all that ready for you to stay in your room full time...maybe 1-2 nights a week would be nice, but I'll still relish it while I can.

Landon you are truly a joy to parent. You made all my dreams come true when you were born because I got to be a mama of two boys!! You're a light, a gem and a beautiful blessing!!

You've also grown so much this year, I feel like you've doubled in size.

  • You grew 4.25 inches and are now 43 inches which jumped you from the 80th% to the 97th%
  • You gained 4 pounds and are now 42 pounds and are in the 90th%


Landon we love you so much and can't wait to see what this next year holds with you.
mama's sweet boy
love this sweet boy! Happy Birthday LOVE!



Annual Birthday pumpkin patch trip
I always get their picture here




we got our pumpkins right before it started raining!

Birthday boys on their birthday!
Landon requested a rainbow cake...mama delivered
John Deere tractor cake

Happy Birthday my sweet Boys






one of my favorite pictures EVER of Landon



No comments:

Post a Comment