Background

Monday, January 19, 2015

17 Weeks with the Twins

Week of December 18, 2014

How Far Along? 17 weeks

Due Date: May 28th
17 weeks 4 days


Total weight gain/loss: 11

Maternity clothes? Oh yes! My mom and I even went shopping for more! Bad thing is I'm already quite big so I'm having to buy Plus size which just makes me feel bad about myself! I don't want things to not fit in a few months!

Stretch Marks? Yes, but I've learned to love them finally!

Sleep: it's been a little bad this week. I can't sleep very well during the day, and I'm starting to have some pelvic pain, but I'll take it so long as these ladies keep growing!

Best moment this week: just getting one week closer! 

Movement: It's becoming more often if I'm paying attention to it. but still nothing I can quite track yet, but every time i feel them i get so excited!!

Food cravings: Nothing really!

Food aversions: nope, the gag reflex has reared it's ugly head but nothing in particular causes it. it's hit or miss

Gender: GIRLS!

Labor Signs: none

Belly Button in or out? still in!

What I miss: nothing. its been much more fun this time!

What I am looking forward to: my OB appointment tomorrow and my u/s on christmas eve!!!


Size of baby: 






Baby's now the size of an onion!
Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. His umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes now feature one-of-a-kind prints.




No comments:

Post a Comment