Background

Monday, January 19, 2015

18 Weeks with the Twins

Week of December 25, 2014

Christmas Day. 18 weeks!
How Far Along? 18 week

Due Date:  May 28th

Total weight gain/loss: 11-13

Maternity Clothes? Oh yes! so Comfy!

Stretch Marks? Yes!

Sleep?  it's still been pretty bad, I think I need to break out my pregnancy pillow. 
we got home really late, but I still got my pic

Best Moment of this Week? i got to seem my girls twice!!! my OB did a impromptu u/s just to check on the girls friday and she said they look great! we also discussed that she won't let me go past 37 weeks, so it looks like May 7th will be the latest they will be here. I also got a u/s through my MFM doctor (who monitor's the babies) and their fluid levels are great, and they look awesome and I got a 4D of both girlies!! 


super tired. 18 weeks
Movement? yes, happening more and more everyday!!

Food cravings? christmas cookies are the devil!

Food aversions? none really!!! love not being sick the whole pregnancy!

Gender? GIRLS!

Labor Signs?  No thank goodness, but the braxton hicks contractions have continued!!

Belly Button In or Out? Still in thank goodness!

What I miss? sleeping comfortably!

What I am looking forward to: just spending time with family, and having a few days off!

Size of the Baby:

Baby's now the size of a sweet potato!
Baby's become amazingly mobile (compared to you, at least), passing the hours yawning, hiccupping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking, and swallowing. And baby is finally big enough that you'll soon be able to feel her movements.

No comments:

Post a Comment