Background

Monday, January 19, 2015

19 weeks with the twins

Week of January 1st 2015

Jan 7th 19 weeks 6 days.
Better late than never
How Far Along? 19 weeks

Due Date:  May 28th

Total weight gain/loss: I'm not quite sure, but I still think about 13. 

Maternity Clothes? Yes, Love them, and I'm really loving the ones that my sister bought me for christmas! 

Stretch Marks? Yes, but they are from the boys, still no new ones just yet. 

Sleep?  I broke out my maternity pillow so that has helped with my pelvic pain I was having at night, which is a huge relief. But it's getting harder and harder to sleep during the day again. :(

Best Moment of this Week?  It's been good. Since I'm writing this a little late, I can say that we went to Chicago to see my sister this weekend and my mom dad and I went to see newsies on broadway. It was really good. Sister and I love that movie so it was fun to see it in the theater. Even my dad said he liked it which Stace and I were worried about since it's more of a musical. But it was really fun getting to spend time together as a family. It was kind of sad though too bc I know my time to visit her is coming to an end. It will just be too hard to stay up there and visit with all 4 kids. So this very well could have been the last time we were able to go. I'm forever grateful that Adam was agreeable to go. 

Movement? YES my favorite part of pregnancy by far!!! I love feeling these little ones kick me, for me it's their little way of letting me know they are ok. I wouldn't trade any of it for anything!

definitely getting bigger :)
Food cravings? i can't say that I have any

Food aversions? none really, thank goodness

Gender? Still Girls I'm assuming. I go tomorrow for another ultrasound and I'm just hoping that they actually do a whole anatomy scan because they haven't yet. Since we didn't find out gender with boys, I've never had that "action" shot of the "hey yes we are girls!" 

Labor Signs?  I have occasional contractions, but nothing painful.  

Belly Button In or Out? Still in thank goodness!

What I miss? sleeping soundly. 

What I am looking forward to: My ultrasound tomorrow. Excited to see these beautiful girls again!

Size of the Baby:









Baby's now the size of a mango!

Vernix caseosa, a greasy white substance made of lanugo, oil, and dead skin cells (yum) now coats baby's skin, shielding it from the amniotic fluid. (Picture yourself after a nine-month bath, and the need for protection makes sense.) You might get to see the vernix at birth, especially if baby is premature.




No comments:

Post a Comment