Background

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

32 weeks with baby #2


Week of August 11, 2013


How Far Along? 32 weeks holy cow!

Due Date: October 6, 2011

Total weight gain/loss: 13-14 depending on the day
32 weeks, slowly getting there :)

Maternity clothes? you better believe it :) I'm way more stylish pregnant than not...they really need to make no maternity clothes this easy to buy...

Stretch Marks? I wish I could embrace them...

Sleep: minus getting up 8x a night to pee. It's ok. It's harder for me to sleep during the day so I end up "watching" some friends to keep my mind off everything and then I actually get some sleep

Best moment this week: our maternity pictures were today and I think they went really well. I really love our photographer and I can't wait to see what she came up with. And my sister was unexpectedly in town so it was nice to spend the afternoon with her. Will she move home already???

Movement: yes!!! I cherish being the only one this kiddo gets to let know he/she is alive at the moment. 

Food cravings: Nothing really
Sunday August 11, 2013
32 Weeks 
Food aversions: none

Gender: I don't know...it gives me a headache and stresses me out to think about

Labor Signs: none yet :)

Belly Button in or out? never went out with little man...so still in!

What I miss: not waking up a billion times a night

What I am looking forward to: going to chicago to visit with stace and Ian one last time before the baby comes and getting to go to the cardinals/cubs game...and the weather is supposed to be nice and not super hot which will be good for this very preggo mama. 

Size of the Baby:












Baby's now the size of a squash!
Ready or not, baby's getting ready to emerge. She's probably in the head-down position by now, with her bottom facing up. This is the comfiest way for her body to fit in your increasingly cramped womb and will make her eventual exit (only a few months away now!) much easier. (If she's still head-up, don't panic -- there's still time for a flip before birth.)








No comments:

Post a Comment