Background

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

31 weeks with baby #2


Week of August 4, 2013


How Far Along? 31 weeks...single digit weeks left....crap!

Due Date: October 6, 201
31 weeks 2 days on my way to work 




Total weight gain/loss: still up only 13.

Maternity clothes? you better believe it :)

Stretch Marks? I wish I could embrace them...

Sleep: wasn't too bad. Adam was a little better with his snoring which helped a lot! But I'm starting to get up a lot to pee!

Best moment this week: my mom sucking it up and going to 3 doors down with me!! At the last minute everyone bailed on me and I didn't want to go to a concert alone. So mom, who HATES music to her core, sucked it up and went with me. I need to remember all these sacrifices she makes for me when she gets on my nerves. She really is a wonderful mom!

Movement: yes!!! Though not always at the best time...like when I'm trying to sleep, getting me prepared for when he/she actually arrives I suppose!!

Food cravings: everything I can't have...
Tuesday August 6, 2013
31 weeks 2 days
Food aversions: none

Gender: I don't know...it gives me a headache and stresses me out to think about

Labor Signs: none yet :)

Belly Button in or out? never went out with little man...so still in!

What I miss: being able to get things done super fast without having to take breaks. I feel like it takes me 3x as long to do simple tasks...I'm working on lincoln's new room and refinishing a dresser and I swear it's taking forever!!! 

What I am looking forward to: our maternity pictures this weekend and getting Lincoln's new room done and him moved into it!

Size of the Baby:











Baby's now the size of a squash!
Baby's going through major brain and nerve development these days. His irises now react to light, and all five senses are in working order. (He won't pick up anything from his nose until after birth, though -- smell is transferred through air, not amniotic fluid.)







No comments:

Post a Comment