Background

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

30 weeks with baby #2

*I still can't pictures from my camera to the computer*
30 weeks...flying by!

Week of July 28, 2013

How Far Along? 30 weeks...only 10 left!



Due Date: October 6, 201

Total weight gain/loss: I think still up only 13.

Maternity clothes? you better believe it :)

Stretch Marks? I wish I could embrace them...

Sleep: Adam has been snoring a lot lately so it's been a little hard for me to sleep

Best moment this week: getting to know a little bit more about my GD and being told that thus far I can diet control it. 
Movement: yes!!! sometimes it feels like this child is knocking the wind out of me.

Food cravings: Nothing really
Sunday July 28, 2013
30 weeks :)

Food aversions: none

Gender: I don't know...it gives me a headache and stresses me out to think about

Labor Signs: none yet :)

Belly Button in or out? never went out with little man...so still in!

What I miss: eating as much of ice cream or sweets as I want

What I am looking forward to: 3 doors down this weekend!! YAY!

Size of the Baby:








Baby's now the size of a squash!
As baby's skin smoothes out, her brain just keeps getting more wrinkled. All those grooves and indentations increase surface area, meaning more room for that oh-so-essential brain tissue. She's also adding some brawn -- her grip is now strong enough to grasp a finger.







No comments:

Post a Comment