Background

Monday, May 27, 2013

21 weeks with #2!

Week of May 26, 2013
Happy Memorial Day 21 Weeks!

How Far Along? 21 weeks...seriously it's flying by?!

Due Date: October 6, 2013

Total weight gain/loss: I'm thinking at least 9...because my belly has POPPED OUT!

Maternity clothes? yes and I love them, leggings and tunics are my favorite thing on the planet! I wish they made regular clothes this comfortable and stylish!

Stretch Marks? I'm forever going to be scared! Though they look lighter to me. :)

Sleep: pretty rough this week. I just feel so tired all the time!!

Best moment this week: FINALLY getting Lincoln's 18 month pictures done yesterday. Due to the extremely rainy weather this last few months we have rescheduled them 3 times. I'm so happy the weather held out and we were able to get them done! 

Movement: yes, and I love it...I'm starting to think we may be able to feel it on the outside!!

Food cravings: Ice cream!!! handles has this chocolate covered strawberry hurricane and it is AMAZING! then after I ordered it this lady ordered blueberry cobbler and I'm dying to go back and get some!
Popped out!
Food aversions: none

Gender: I'm still thinking boy..

Labor Signs: none yet, but every morning or after I wake up I get some contractions :)

Belly Button in or out? never went out with little man...so still in!

What I miss: I feel sort of blah this week, and I'm not sure why. There have been a lot of changes at work which make me nervous for my future but I'm not real sure what my deal is.

What I am looking forward to: Getting a real start of Lincoln's new room. We got his crib yesterday from my mom's boss for free!! So this week I'm going to start on painting the trim and finishing up the hallways trim that I started back in september! eek!! procrastinator!! 


Size of the Baby:










Baby's now the size of a banana!
Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion, and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, if baby is a girl, her womb is now stocked up with her lifetime supply of six million eggs (the number will drop to around one million by birth).

**Pictures are on my camera and I haven't transferred them yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment