Background

Monday, July 9, 2018

Lynlie is SEVEN month

I can't believe its been SEVEN months since our dream baby has made her entrance into this world! It's just so hard to believe another month has gone by. Why is it that time goes by so quickly?? I try my best to savor each and every day with her since I know I won't get to do this again...there are times where it really hits me that I most likely will never have another baby of my own to love and snuggle and kiss on whenever I want. Thank goodness Lynlie is such a good cuddler. :)

Truly each month with her just gets sweeter and sweeter. She is very happy baby and is just a true dream. I get stopped everywhere and people tell me how beautiful she is...well I also get stopped by people asking me if I have my hands full....haha But either way we are blessed, and Lynlie is just the icing on the cake. She's so very perfect.

Here are some of her milestones this month
  • She is still a dream sleeper
    • She sleeps 10-12 hours a time
    • She still takes 2 naps a day
      • one in the morning for about 30 min
      • one in the afternoon for 2-3 hours
      • She is still swaddled to sleep, though we are working on unswaddling. 
      • She is still primarily sleeping on her stomach
    • Since she is now rolling she has gotten caught in the rails of her crib, so I put up the breathable bumper. --even thought it's supposed to be more safe, it still makes me nervous...but I'm hoping she wont' get caught and will be able to sleep a little better when we don't use the swaddle. 
  • She's tried solids a few times, we gave her bananas and she acted like she was choking...it's just not her thing just yet.
  • She is still exclusively breastfed, and man does she love to grab and pull at my face while she is nursing...girlfriend needs to stop! haha
  • She rolls both ways now
  • She's in 6 month clothes
  • She's becoming more and more interested in her rattles and other toys
  • She still loves her mama most, and I'm loving it! 
  • She is starting to really interact with her siblings, and they just love her! She smiles at them, and almost laughs at them
  • She has yet to give me a belly laugh...I've almost caught it a time or two but nothing seems to get her to laugh...she smiles constantly but no laugh yet
  • She still doesn't love to be tickled. She gets this very unsure look on her face and ultimately ends up fussing
  • She is a talker...she can be very loud at times. but mostly she loves to sing, and babble. 
  • She still isn't sitting, or really standing for that matter...girl friend is LAZY, loves to just sit on your lap and be held
    • this being said, I'm trying to get better about putting her down on the ground for some tummy time...everyone tells me this is the best thing I can do for her...so we will try our bests. 
  • She still doesn't have any teeth...which I'm ok with..I just love gummy toothless babies!
  • She still loves to kiss mama and when shes on my chest she will turn her head so she is looking at me to give me kisses...I just love that!
  • She's gotten a bit of an attitude and temper...when she cries she now throws her head back in exasperation! SO CUTE!
  • She is liking the shower more and more, she hasn't really ever taken a bath so I'm curious how the pool will be for her..
  • She is starting to sit in her high chair on occasion to just get her used to it. since she isn't sitting up yet she falls to one side or the other so we often prop her up. 
  • She celebrated her first Easter and we are ever so grateful to God for giving her to us. 

Here are her weekly photos.











We did our seven month photoshoot a day early because we left for Mexico on the day she actually turned 7 months. My goodness she's so cute!






















Lynlie we just love you! You're a true dream! It has been so amazing to be your mama. You're simply perfect!



No comments:

Post a Comment