Background

Monday, December 29, 2014

14 weeks with the Twins

Week of November 14, 2014

How Far Along? 14 weeks 
14 weeks, 2 days
the day we found out we were having
GIRLS

Due Date: May 28th

Total weight gain/loss: I haven't weighed myself recently. 

Maternity clothes? Oh of course!

Stretch Marks? You bet!

Sleep: Hasn't been too bad yet. I can still sleep on my stomach sometimes. 

Best moment this week: I got to see my littles on an impromptu u/s at my OB appointment! 

Movement: On Occasion. but nothing super regular. 

Food cravings: nothing really. sweets are always a favorite! 

Food aversions: none really 

Gender: we are doing a gender reveal party this weekend!!! i'm so excited to see if my instincts are right! I think GIRLS! 

Labor Signs: none

Belly Button in or out? still in

What I miss: Nothing really. being pregnant this time is quite enjoyable!

What I am looking forward to: Our gender reveal party this weekend and taking the boys on the Polar Express. as well as Adam and my small little getaway for a friends wedding in FL! it will be nice to get away but I know I'm going to miss my babies!

Size of baby: 




Baby's now the size of a lemon!
Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine, and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys, and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over her body for warmth.

No comments:

Post a Comment