Background

Monday, December 29, 2014

15 Weeks with the Twins

Week of December 4, 2014


How Far Along? 15 weeks yay!

Due Date: October 6, 2013

Total weight gain/loss: I weighed myself before I left for FL and I think I'm up about 9!
15 weeks 3 days on our sunset cruise in FL


Maternity clothes? yup! I need to get some winter clothes!!! 

Stretch Marks? Oh you bet! 

Sleep: not too bad really. Day time sleep is always hard. But not overly bad! 

Best moment this week: Findjng out my instincts were right and we are having GIRLS!!! I'm so excited to two adorable girls to join out family!!! 

Movement: still nothing regular or daily. But I do feel them on occasion ! 

Food cravings: any and all food is good!

Food aversions: none

Gender: GIRLS!!!! We did a gender reveal the Saturday before we left. We had just a few close friends and family. We FaceTimed A LOT  of people for it! Lol but I wore a white shirt and since Adam could t wait for the results. He knew what they were  and he put pink paint on his hands and then came from behind and put his hands on my belly! It was perfect! I was/am so excited! 

Labor Signs: none yet thank goodness

Belly Button in or out? Still in! 

What I miss: again this week it's not feeling like a bloated cow!

What I am looking forward to: Well since we are in FL I'm really excited to get back to my boys. Adam and I miss them so much. We are having fun but man do we miss them. It's a lot harder than I thought being away from them.
But I'm also excited to get back and go to my ultrasound on weds! I start my weekly fluid scans and I couldn't be more excited to start monitoring these babies and making sure all is ok, as well as getting to see them!!!

Size of the Baby: 



Baby's now the size of a naval orange!
Continuing the march toward normal proportions, baby's legs now out-measure his arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably can't feel the movements just yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment