Background

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

36 weeks with baby #2


Week of September 8, 2013

How Far Along? 36 Weeks, almost full term!
Friday Sept 13, 2013
36 weeks 5 days

Due Date: October 6, 2013

Total weight gain/loss: Around 15


Maternity clothes? Yes of course!

Stretch Marks? its a love/hate relationship

Sleep: If my kidneys could give me a break and let me have longer than 45 min to an hr before needing to pee, it'd go a lot better. but that just isn't going to happen so for now I'm only sleeping max 2 hrs at a time :(

Best moment this week: Adam's mom was up here visiting/helping out with my niece and she got to spend friday watching Lincoln while I slept. I love when he gets to spend some length of time with Adams parents since they are not around very often. 

I also had my prenatal massage which was good, but not as good as last time, i think this was because they didn't have a pregnancy table so I never got to lay on my stomach. And Lincoln started his Speech Therapy which went really well :)

Movement: this baby is in my hips and my ribs all at the same time...i have a feeling he/she is bigger than their brother length wise

Hey I'm not in work clothes :)
Food cravings: I WANT DQ!!!! and I want to not feel guilty about it...also some good pizza would be nice too

Food aversions: none

Gender: I have no idea...this worries me a bit too...

Labor Signs: none yet, and it better stay that way!

Belly Button in or out? never went out with little man...so still in!

What I miss: my pelvis not hurting

What I am looking forward to:  going to whale of a sale this week to buy linc some second hand winter clothes :)

Size of the Baby:












Baby's now the size of a honeydew!
Baby's skin is getting smooth and soft, her gums are rigid, her liver and kidneys are in working order, and her circulation and immune system are basically good to go. Her lungs are the only organs that still need to fully mature, but every day she gets a little closer to breathing on her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment