Background

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

35 weeks with baby #2


Week of September 1, 2013

How Far Along? 35 Weeks

Due Date: October 6, 2013
Friday Sept 6, 2013
35 weeks 5 days



Total weight gain/loss: Around 15

Maternity clothes? Yes of course!

Stretch Marks? its a love/hate relationship

Sleep: not too terrible. been a little anxious about different things this week but overall not too bad. 

Best moment this week: we closed on our refinance of our house, got to spend a great weekend with great friends and family. Life is good :)

Movement: this baby is in my hips and my ribs all at the same time...i have a feeling he/she is bigger than their brother length wise

Food cravings: COOKIES, ICE CREAM, anything that is "forbidden" 

Food aversions: none

getting closer!
Gender: I haven't a clue anymore...My doc told me she thinks its a girl...its the only way she can figure that this baby is measuring smaller than Lincoln did...

Labor Signs: none yet, and it better stay that way!

Belly Button in or out? never went out with little man...so still in!

What I miss: eating what I want, and really not feeling guilty about it...although that could be why I gained nearly 60lbs with Linc...

What I am looking forward to:  getting one week closer to meeting this baby. Though I have to say this time around the thought of labor and having a baby utterly terrifies me...

Size of the Baby:










Baby's now the size of a honeydew!
From now on, baby's growth is mostly in the plumping up department -- though he won't get much longer, he'll put on a pound or more of baby fat before birth. (He's about 15 percent right now and will be about 30 percent by full-term.) His hearing is totally developed (tip: baby responds best to higher pitches), and if he really is a "he," his testes have probably completed their descent.



No comments:

Post a Comment