Background

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

34 weeks with baby #2


Week of August 25, 2013

8/27/13 34 weeks 3 days
How Far Along? 34 Weeks

Due Date: October 6, 2013

Total weight gain/loss: I think I finally gained 1 lb...so that puts me around 15

Maternity clothes? Yes of course!

Stretch Marks? its a love/hate relationship

Sleep: not the best, been up a lot peeing...

Best moment this week: 

Movement: we are back up to normal for my kiddos...not too much but enough to let me know they are still there

Food cravings: nothing really but I'm eating more oreos because they are the one sweet I can have that if I keep it to around 2 they don't spike my sugars 2 hrs later... yay!! I'm also really loving the chobani flips...they have one that is key lime with gram crackers with white choc chips and it's like heaven...for those that can't eat real sweets. 

Getting bigger
Food aversions: none

Gender: I haven't a clue anymore, people keep saying they think it's a girl...but I really just don't know...

Labor Signs: none yet, and it better stay that way!

Belly Button in or out? never went out with little man...so still in!

What I miss: sleeping normal 

What I am looking forward to:  we are supposed to close on our refinance this week, and then my best friend is going to be coming in town and also my sister for labor day weekend...lots of fun people to hang out with :)
giving the baby kisses

Size of the Baby:







Baby's now the size of a honeydew!
Baby can recognize and react to simple songs...time to start practicing your lullabies! In fact, baby will recognize frequently sung tunes after birth and probably find them soothing. Less cute news: She now urinates about one pint per day. Get the diapers ready!.






No comments:

Post a Comment