Background

Saturday, June 22, 2013

23 weeks with #2 :)

Week of June 9, 2013

How Far Along? 23 weeks...woo hoo
23 weeks and heading to work

Due Date: October 6, 2013

Total weight gain/loss: I don't even want to think about it...

Maternity clothes? yes and I love them, why aren't normal clothes this comfy...if they were I might not only dress in sweats!

Stretch Marks? I'm forever going to be scared! Though they look lighter to me. :)

Sleep: Been better this week. I think my cough was related to allergies that I've never had before...great thing to get while pregnant huh??
Best moment this week: Celebrating 5 wonderful years of marriage to the best man on the face of the planet and getting to spend a great day in cincinatti to watch the reds beat the cards (even though I'm more of a cards fan) And lincoln got to go to his first MLB game

Movement: yes, and I love it...seriously best part of pregnancy! I haven't been able to time it yet so that others can feel it. and when I do try to have adam try, he gets all weirded out by it..

Food cravings: None really, trying to get better about eating healthier
Food aversions: none
Gender: I'm still thinking boy...

Labor Signs: none yet, just my regular contracting when I lay on my stomach...kind of a pain!

Belly Button in or out? never went out with little man...so still in!

What I miss: nothing really...just trying to buck up and enjoy being pregnant!

What I am looking forward to: My sister coming home to celebrate Dad's birthday this upcoming weekend :)

Size of the Baby:




 









Baby's now the size of a papaya!

Baby's little face is fully formed...minus the baby fat, of course. The next task at hand for baby: sprouting two teeny-tiny nipples!





No comments:

Post a Comment