Background

Saturday, June 22, 2013

22 weeks with #2

Week of June 2, 2013

How Far Along? 22 weeks...seriously it's flying by?!
lack of sleep catching up to me


Due Date: October 6, 2013

Total weight gain/loss: I actually stepped on the scale...10lbs up, which was better than last time

Maternity clothes? yes and I love them, I want some leggings that are more like shorts...anyone have ideas where I can find them?

Stretch Marks? I'm forever going to be scared! Though they look lighter to me. :)

Sleep: Rough just bc my cough was worse...hard to sleep when you cough every 5 min :(

Best moment this week: having adam home again!!! :) I feel like i'm getting spoiled! :)

Movement: yes, and I love it...seriously best part of pregnancy! I think if I could time it right other people could feel it too bc I've felt my pants or shirts move a couple of times

Food cravings: None really this week but salty stuff!!

Food aversions: none

Gender: I'm still thinking boy...I feel an awful lot like I did with Linc...(wishful thinking?)

Labor Signs: none yet, just my regular contracting when I lay on my stomach...kind of a pain!

Getting a real baby belly!
Belly Button in or out? never went out with little man...so still in!

What I miss: not feeling fat. I know I'm pregnant and stuff but I don't feel pregnant I just feel fat. I don't feel healthy and thats what I don't like. I miss being able to feel like I can control my weight gain (i'm doing better this time) and feel like I can increase my health. I'm trying to eat better and limit the junk but lets face it at 2am when I'm working a bag of Cheetos sounds way better than my yogurt!

What I am looking forward to: Celebrating Adam and My 5th anniversary! I can't believe it's been 5 years. We are so blessed to have each other and I love him more and more everyday (though these hormones make it hard to show sometimes) And we are going to Cincinnati for Lincoln and my first Reds game :)


Size of the Baby:

 







Baby's now the size of a papaya!

Baby's settling into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.





No comments:

Post a Comment