Background

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Prayers PLEASE

hello blogging friends.  I have one small request for you.
I have an exam tomorrow in my Med/Surg III class. Hard to believe that I'm already in the 3 semester of school but it's true. The problem is that our first exam almost 2 weeks ago was not a good one. I did pretty much horribly. The 'teacher' if you can even call her that tested us over material that wasn't even covered in her lectures or readings. The whole class did poorly with a 79% average.

Our second exam is tomorrow and all that I ask is a simple prayer that things go better this time. I'm quite honestly at the verge of tears and terrified for tomorrow to come. My face is broken out with acne and my cycle is ALL messed up. I've been stressed about this exam all week! (the ice storm didn't help!)

So any extra prayers you would be willing to send my way would be GREATLY appreciated! I'll let you know how things go tomorrow.

I'm trying my best to offer up my sufferings, but I can't help but want to wallow in self pity. I want to curl up in a ball and cry. But i'm trying to stay strong and keep my head up. I know this is possible and I can totally overcome all of this but it's hard to be reassured of that. I also am trying to take the approach that whatever is meant to happen will happen. If I fail then I will just need to regroup and figure something else out.  Hopefully it won't come to that though.


No comments:

Post a Comment