All that being said, to have Lorelai here is the greatest blessing we could recieve. She continues to thrive and is doing remarkably well!!! We are so happy with her progress and she is just amazing. She had her 3rd dose of her sinergist (RSV medication) and she weighed in at 15lbs 14oz which means she gained 1lb 6 oz, AMAZING RIGHT!!! and when you think Laynie was a whole 1lb 8 oz at birth its even more amazing. She is doing so well with her feedings that we have decided to take her off her reflux meds to see how she does. Life has been so great this month and we are so blessed.
Heres a few of the happenings and milestones :)
- Lorelai and Lincoln have really developed an adorable bond, She really only laughs for him and he just loves her, loves to smother her with love and affection. He is constantly telling her how pretty she is and attending to her every need. Yes she's spoiled and I'm ok with that.
|She loves when he jumps all over the place|
|Lorelai you're so cute!|
- She is eating so well! She is taking 4 oz every 3 hours and is just doing so awesome!! Solids are still not her favorite but we keep trying.
|how cute is this?|
- We had some snow finally and I let the boys go out and play while miss thing and I stayed inside. She played in her high chair while I would make lunch for the boys. She just laughed and sat there entertaining herself.
|High chair time is fun!|
- She is sleeping like a champ still. Continues to sleep for 12-14 hours and takes 2 naps a day. She is no longer swaddled and is doing great with that (not that I'm surprised) She loves to sleep on her stomach still but occasionally I'll find her on her back.
- We went to Chicago to help Stacie wedding dress shop. Besides it being like zero degrees outside she was a happy little traveler, cuddled up with TeTe and about 4 blankets :)
|traveling in style|
|riding the bus|
|She loves her TeTe|
- We finally got the kids Christmas gifts too! and they are perfect. The boys love them and I'm sure Lorelai will love them too as she gets older.
|love our new chairs|
- The biggest thing she's done this month is officially CRAWL!!! She may just be army crawling but she is crawling to get where she wants to go and life just got a little more complicated trying to keep the house clean so she doesn't get into everything! so proud of this girl!!
|After she crawled to get her toy! So proud!|
- She is a sitting queen! She's doing really well with sitting and will sit and play with toys! She is much more entertained with being able to sit with something in front of her. Though she still likes her Jumperoo Sitting on the floor is a nice alternative.
|Sitting up like a big girl! :)|
|Such a big girl|
- Lorelai and the boys gained another cousin this month! (adam and I gained a neice!! :)) We went up to spend some time with Adam's Brother and his family. They have one little girl already and has all the girly stuff. So Beth and I put Lorelai's hair in a "pony tail" Ahhh she's getting so big!
|All the Chafin kiddos! (this was difficult)|
- She loves her toys and will always put just about everything in her mouth!
- She is getting good a the pinser grasp and moving objects from hand to hand. She still will grab her toes and eat them occasionally
- She giggling more and more and doesn't seem so scared to laugh now. :)
Here are a few Random pictures from the month.
|She loves her auntie Jenn|
|And her Aunt Katey!|
and of course last but not least....the 11 month (8 months adjusted) photos :)
|This might be my favorite picture of her EVER|
Lorelai you a blessing. Daddy and I love you so much. Your bright light shines through every day and brings us both so much joy. Thank you for being such a beautiful addition to our family.
I LOVE YOU <3 mama="" p="">3>