Background

Friday, March 20, 2015

22 Weeks with the twins

Week of January 22nd, 2015 
Friday January 23rd
22 weeks 1 day 

How Far Along? 22 weeks 

Due Date:  May 28th

Total weight gain/loss: somewhere around 20. 

Maternity Clothes? best inventions ever

Stretch Marks? No new ones thank goodness

Sleep?  It's  been as best as can be expected. My arms have started to go numb when I sleep. Not like fall asleep numb, but like numb numb. and just in certain spots. my hands go numb and it takes a while for me to regain feeling. 

Best Moment of this Week?  At my ultrasound everything looked ok with the babies. Fluid levels, cord blood flow, kidneys, bladders and stomachs are all ok! No twin to twin. 

Movement? yes, and its the best part of  pregnancy by far

Food cravings? all sweets

Food aversions? nope


Gender? two precious girls

Labor Signs?  still having mild contractions at night, but nothing too bad. 

Belly Button In or Out? still in. 

What I miss? not a whole lot. This whole pregnancy has really changed me and every ache, pain and discomfort is worth it, so long as my girls are ok. 

What I am looking forward to: I'm just looking forward to making it to another week. I'm excited to meet these girls but also don't want to rush things. 

Size of the Baby:











Baby's now the size of a papaya!

Baby's settling into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.




No comments:

Post a Comment