Background

Friday, March 20, 2015

21 weeks with the twins

Week of January 15th 2015
Wednesday January 21st
21 weeks 6 days

How Far Along? 21 weeks...3 more weeks until my first goal of 24 weeks!

Due Date:  just hoping to get to may!

Total weight gain/loss: 17 I think...maybe 19. Hell I don't know

Maternity Clothes? everything and i love them. 

Stretch Marks? No new ones thank goodness

Sleep?  this week has been BAD! I worked 2 nights, then we were out of town for a funeral, and I didn't sleep well on the uncomfortable mattress and the 15 month old next to me didn't help, then I came home and was awoken early to the smell of gasoline bc I apparently cracked my gas tank on the travels! ---this mama is TIRED!

Best Moment of this Week?  This has been a tough week. We got to spend some time with the boys cousin Quinn which is always one of my favorite things. I love getting to see my niece and getting to see how much Lincoln loves her and they get a long so well! She was hilarious with Landon, sitting on him making him cry and yet trying to give him hugs. LOVED it. The circumstances as to why we got to see them is what was hard. Adam's grandma somewhat unexpectedly passed away so it's been hard for my MIL to cope with her loss and it makes me sad for her and wish we were closer to help her through this. 

Movement? YES!!!! I love and cherish every kick! still hard to say if I notice a difference of one vs. two babies. 

Food cravings? nope

Food aversions? nope

Gender? Girls

Labor Signs?  I have about 2-4 contractions a day. kinda annoying and just uncomfortable. --interesting how I wrote that exact line when I was pregnant with Lincoln at 21 weeks and its still true for this pregnancy. 

Belly Button In or Out? Still in thank goodness! but I'm getting so large so quickly that I'm really curious if it will pop out this time. 

What I miss? nothing really. My sciatic nerve has REALLY been bugging me, and a couple of times I have almost fallen bc I lose feeling in my legs, but honestly Every ache and every pain is worth it, and only temporary. I would be in excruciating pain daily if it meant that these babies were ok and growing. I just want them to be ok, so the sleepless nights/days, the pain, the contractions and all of it are totally worth it. 

What I am looking forward to: Having another ultrasound on tuesday and my OB appointment on Friday.

Size of the Baby:










Baby's now the size of a banana!
Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion, and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, if baby is a girl, her womb is now stocked up with her lifetime supply of six million eggs (the number will drop to around one million by birth).


**Pictures are on my camera and I haven't transferred them yet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment