Background

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

We have a CRAWLER...eek

my baby boy is crawling! He's been trying so hard for a few weeks now, but today he took several "steps" and got to the object he was after (an Easter Egg)

It all started about a month ago, occasionally he would be up on all 4 and just sort of sit there for a second. Then about 2 weeks ago he started to get up on all 4s and rock back and forth. And even last week he learned to sit up on his own, so I knew it was coming.

Last week he would push up and fall forward, he just wasn't quite figuring out how to move all his limbs together. He was able to figure out to get where he needed to go even though it wasn't exactly through crawling.

Well today he put it all together while I was at my parents house. They had an Easter egg that he wanted and he went for it. Once I realized what he was doing I quickly grabbed my iPod (11 days till I get an iPhone!) and of course had to capture it! So here it is...


I guess its time to start baby proofing. There are a few things that need to be purchased in order to keep him safe...guess I need to get my credit card ready ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment