Background

Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 I'm so excited for you!

2011 I am so excited for your arrival! So many awesome things are bound to happen in 2011!!
First and most importantly I officially graduate (God willing) this year! This is quite possibly the best part of 2011. I'm so excited to be a better child of God, wife, sister, daughter and friend to my wonderful friends and family who have suck with me on this often bumpy ride.
I am also excited to see where 2011 takes Adam and I as a family. I am hopeful that starting our little family is in our future but it is all up God. I put my full faith in his will and surrender all my fears and anxiety about it.
2011 you are bound to be the best year so far! and I vow not to go back to school for at least 5 years!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment