Background

Friday, June 3, 2022

Levi is EIGHT months old

 I am so far behind. Per my norm but I feel so bad that my sweet Levi doesn't have updated monthly posts. He is turning one in just under a week and I am determined to finish these posts by then so here we go!!!

Our sweet Levi is EIGHT months old. HOLY MOLY I can't believe it!!! He is just a freaking dream baby. As usual he continues to be the best natured little man. He is calm, quiet and just a dream baby. I think every day how lucky we are to have him. He just brings me such a joy every single day. 

Here are our milestones for this month.

  • He is my champ sleeper still sleeping roughly 12 hours at night
    • he still takes 2ish naps a day
      • one in the morning for about an hour
      • one in the afternoon for 2-3 hours
  • I'm still able to get some good snuggles in with him which I just enjoy so very much. I know the snuggles will stop eventually so I will take them where I can!
  • We officially have a sitter!!! He will sit when we put him into the position, he doesn't quite do it on his own just yet but I'm sure that will be just around the corner
  • He loves to play with his toys, and pretty much anything you put in front of him he will play with and really seems to love it. 
    • Everything does go to his mouth though!!! UGHH
      • we try to keep the floor clean and at least for now since he isn't mobile its not a huge deal bc we can give him a few toys and he will play with those but we need to make sure we can keep his area clean when he does get mobile
  • He still loves our little sitting device thing and will sit in it for a long time which is really nice so that I can make dinner or help the kids with homework. 
    • can you say dream baby? I mean seriously he's so good!!
  • He is a talker!! just loves to sing, and babble and I love his sweet little voice. No real "words" just yet but I'm sure he will start to put those consonants together soon. 
  • He is still my little pip squeak and is still in 6 month clothing
  • He is still in size 3 diapers
  • He is still exclusively BF for the most part. 
    • We tried our first food of avocado! 
      • he loved it and played with it for quite awhile, I think some made it to his mouth
    • we have tried a few other things but avocado and sweet potatoes seems to be his favorite.
  • He is such happy kid. Always smiling and always just seems to love life
  • He loves his siblings and the looks he gives them just melts me. He could stare at them all day. I do have to say that although I am in no hurry I do look forward to watching their relationship grow. 
Levi is just a dream come true in every possible way. I love watching him grow but man I don't want him to grow too fast!!! But man do I love him!!!!

Here are our monthly pictures. 















He is so adorable when he is upset





Our Weekly pictures. 

Thirty-one weeks 1.12.22

Thirty-one weeks 1.12.22

Thirty-two weeks 1.19.22

Thirty-two weeks 1.19.22

Thirty-three weeks 1.26.22

Thirty-three weeks 1.26.22



Thirty-four weeks 2.2.22
Thirty-four weeks 2.2.22

Thirty-Five weeks 2.9.22

Thirty-Five weeks 2.9.22



I just can't believe we are here already!! Levi we just love you and adore you. You are just a priceless piece to this family!!! We thank God everyday for allowing us to love you!!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment