Background

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Levi is TWO months old

So I'm beginning to feel bad, Levi is totally getting the 5th baby treatment as he's going to be 5 months here in a few weeks and I'm just now getting to writing this post about him being 2 months old. BUUUTT I'll do the best I can here. 




Levi is two months old and just seriously the easiest and best baby there has ever been. He even rivals Landon in the easiest baby. (I pray he stays this easy) He really has this laid back easy vibe about him. He's like Mr. Cool Calm and collected, never really rattled by much. He even tolerates Lynlie in his face all the time, because she just loves him, always wants to hold and touch him and he just never seems bothered by a darn bit of it, he just smiles at her and looks at her adoringly. 

Its been a fun month having all the kiddos home with me. There has definitely been some adjustments and hardships with having a newborn and all the kids home and it being summer but we are slowly finding our groove. Levi truly makes it easy having 5 living kiddos. He is just so sweet, calm and easy going that it makes adjusting a little bit easier. 

Here are his 2 month milestones
  • He sleeps roughly 6-8 hours at night before waking for a feeding. 
    • We usually go to bed around 11 or so and then he sleeps until 5 or so and then we feed and he goes back to bed. (Poor stace is still every 2-3 hours with Nols) 
  • He naps still between every feeding. So roughly 8-10 times aday
  • He eats roughly 8-9 times a day 
    • so roughly every 2-3 hours
    • He is a pretty lazy eater. Usually falling asleep through the feeds and has to be woken up to continue. 
  • He had his first bottle this month
    • He took 3 oz for Adam but it took him nearly 30 minutes
  • He smiles ALL the time, his crooked, scrunchy nose smiles are the BEST
    • He will just look at me and smile and it MELTS.MY.HEART
  • He has had a couple of baths and doesn't love them. He definitely does better with showers
  • He will take a pacifier only when he's trying to fall asleep. 
    • He sort of has to be coaxed into taking it, he won't really take it freely
    • He will only really take it when hes tired. 
  • He loves the Boppy Lounger
    • We have the lounger in our kitchen and he loves to lay on it while I'm cooking. 
    • I got this sitting thing for him this month too from a friend from HS and I'm hoping he likes it. It's similar to a Bumbo but they can't flip out of it as easily so I'm hopeful as he gets stronger he will like it. 
  • He isn't put down a whole lot honestly. Especially not on the floor. Lynlie is OBSESSED with him and I'm honestly worried about him being on the floor. I do put him in the rock n play a lot. He will nap in there for me often. but undoubtedly one of the kids will wake him up which is just annoying. 
    • I did buy a new Finding Nemo play yard for him bc it has Mr. Ray over the top with lights so I thought he might be interested in the lights. but we will see. 
  • He loves his brother Lincoln
    • Linc is definitely his favorite and Linc loves him so much and is so good with him. Levi will fall asleep on him and will calm down if Lincoln is holding him. 
  • He is finally in size 1 diapers
    • honestly he could probably fit into size NB still but we moved him up
  • I just put away the NB clothes and got out the 3 month stuff
    • He still seems really tiny to me so he still fits into some NB stuff. but the 3 month stuff isn't as big on him as it used to be
  • Stacie got me a soley baby carrier and when I need to get some things done I put him in it and he falls asleep almost immediately
  • He loves to be loved on and snuggle
    • My favorite times with him is when I bring him into bed with me and he just snuggles up next to me and falls right to sleep. 
      • he is just the snuggliest baby ever.
He is growing so fast and is changing so much. I hate how fast babies grow. I just wish they'd keep a little longer!!
  • He's 23 inches
  • He's in the 50th% for height
  • He's 11 lbs
  • He's 25th% for weight
This baby is just the best and so sweet. I'm so overwhelmingly grateful for him. He may have been unplanned but he is the best surprise we have ever been given and I'm so grateful God gave him to us. 

Here is our monthly photos: 








And here are our weekly pictures. 


Five Weeks Old  7.21.21 

Five Weeks Old  7.21.21 

Six Weeks Old 7.21.21

Six Weeks Old 7.21.21

Seven weeks old 7.28.21

Seven weeks old 7.28.21



Eight weeks old 8.4.21

Eight weeks old 8.4.21

 


No comments:

Post a Comment