Background

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Levi is ONE month old

 Oh my sweet angel baby is ONE month old already! I just can't quite wrap my head around how this has happened so quickly. Its no secret that Newborns are like my most favorite thing ever, their cuddlyness is like the best thing ever, their noises are so sweet and I truly just cherish every second. But it goes by so darn fast. I mean how has a month already passed??


I was lucky that this time Adam took off work for 2 weeks! What a joy, help and comfort it was to have him home with us! He honestly was so incredibly helpful!! He mainly took care of the bigs while I could tend to Levi. It was so nice and honestly did my heart a lot of good to have that one-on-one time with Levi. There is something so special about the human touch and what it does for our mental health and wellbeing. Being able to hold Levi, smell his sweet smell and do all the cuddling was truly a gift that made my heart so happy and brought me out of my 9 month funk of being bitter betty. 

Stacie gave me she snuggle me pillow that Nolan didn't quite take to (sleep is not in Nolans repertoire) and it has been such a blessing to have. I tried to put Levi in his bassinet on night one and he wasn't having it. So I was able to put him in the snuggleme and pop the paci in without leaning over a bassinet and it was so nice to get some sleep with my infant next to me. And next to me is where he has stayed for the last month. I just love having him next to me. I love hearing him breath, being able to reach over and touch him when I want. It's been really nice, their are occasional times where he's done sleeping on his own and I do just bring him right next to me and we snuggle. Infants just bring me such a joy!! 

Well here are some of Levi's ONE month highlights. 

  • He is still in newborn diapers
  • He is still in newborn Clothes 
    • I did have to go buy a few new summer boy outfits since my big boys were fall babies. It's kinda fun for him to have his own things. But it also warms my heart to have him in the same sleepers the boys were in. 
  • He smiles a lot--in his sleep. Its the cutest thing ever!! He is starting to smile more while he is awake which is just the best
  • He sleeps a 5 hour stretch most nights now, and then will be up every 2-3 but that 5 hour stretch sure does help me feel more rested!!
  • He still sleeps A LOT during the day, it seems to be what he does most of the time. He is probably up for only an hour or two total throughout the day 
    • he like my other babes seems to be more awake in the evenings than the morning. 
  • He isn't a pacifier lover, but like with my others with coaxing he will take it
  • He unfortunately spends a lot of time in his carseat and he does ok with it. He doesn't love it, but he doesn't hate it like Nols does. 
  • He is starting to track us more
  • The fan in our bedroom is really calming to him, he loves to look at it, or any sort of bright light
  • He is SUPER chill!
  • He rarely cries, Honestly if he does its more of a squawking sound and its because hes hungry or dirty 
  • He tolerates Lynlie so well!!! It's been such a relief that he's not an overly fussy baby because she is obsessed with him! Constantly wanting to touch him and he just smiles at her and seems to enjoy the constant attention from her. 
Here are his one month stats
  • He is 21.25 inches
  • He is 50% for length
  • He is 9 lbs 10 oz
  • He is 50% for weight


His newborn pictures by Alicia are so amazing! I love them so much!!



















And no monthly milestone in the Chafin household would be complete without a photoshoot







And Since I started it with Lynlie, Here we go with weekly photos


brand new

brand new

one week old 6.16.21

one week old 6.16.21

two weeks old 6.23.21

two weeks old 6.23.21

three weeks old 6.30.21

three weeks old 6.30.21

Four weeks old 7.7.21

Four weeks old 7.7.21


Levi we love you so much!! thank you for being the most perfect end piece to our puzzle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment