Background

Saturday, October 17, 2020

Lynlie is ONE.....

Oh my Oh my! I can't believe I'm actually writing these words...but my baby is ONE! How is this even possible?? This year has been so crazy busy and just seems to have flown by. There have been so many changes and adjustments this year, which this change hating person has struggled with, but she has been such a light through it all. 

This year has been such a blessing with this little light. She is so incredible it's hard to put into words what she has done for Adam and I. She has helped provide Adam and I with a joy that we didn't know we were capable of feeling again. I can't say it enough, she truly is such a beautiful blessing that we are so grateful to God for entrusting us with her and allowing us to love her. 

Here are a few of the milestones this little booger has accomplished this month. 

  • She is still crawling everywhere but doesn't walk and I'm ok with that. 
  • My mom has taught her to climb the stairs...now if she would teach her to go down them...
  • She is still mama's girl but I have been able to put her down and put laundry away without her freaking out which is a bit of a bonus. 
  • Her appetite has really picked up this month and she is enjoying eating more and more table food
    • she really loves green beans, potatoes, and corn. 
    • she will do the occasional banana but overall doesn't like fruits (what is with my girls and not liking fruits)
    • She loves crackers, and some meats
  • She is still BF anywhere from 4-7x a day...really depends on her mood. but she showing no signs of wanting to stop. 
  • Sleep is still a bit of a challenge but she is getting better. 
    • She is sleeping for a total of 12 hours
    • She is for the most part only waking up 1-2x a night...which is still a lot but it's better than the 3-4x a night. 
    • She takes 1 nap a day...lately has wanted to nap for 11am-2pm which I don't like because it makes it hard for us to do much during the day. But I think I just have to get her back on the schedule where she can take a quick morning nap and then take her big nap in the afternoon. 
      • She really is my worst sleeper and I'm really struggling with this, I wish she would sleep a little more like her sister and brothers. 
    • When she wakes up she moves to the side of her crib that faces the door and just screams at us. --its really so adorable. 
  • She has learned to pull herself up
    • so she now pulls herself up on everything which means more bumps and bruises. 
  • we lowered her crib and she likes to pull up and smile, or scream at us. 
  • We've given her a blanket, and we decided to give her Adam's baby blanket. She seems to enjoy having a blanket to sleep with. 
  • girlfriend HATES baths, she does much better with showers, but dang put her in the bath and she will scream her head off
  • She is still in 9-12 month clothes. Mostly 12 month clothes



Here are our weekly photos...
I can't believe I actually accomplished this, I had high hopes and I generally thought I would do it because I tend to commit to things and follow through. But man it was quite the undertaking and towards the end I wanted to quit because she was such a challenge, but I'm so happy to be done. 













And here our our monthly pics. I originally tried to take these pics before her nap, she was NOT having it. I had wanted to have a pic to post but she was just not in a good mood. So after her nap I took some more.






I love this because she is making the same face! 
These were taken after her nap and were much cuter!






















The day of her birthday we had a small little party with my parents and Adam's parents!





She was so cute, she would turn her
head from side to side while we sang



yum cake is good



Lincoln wanted to do this so bad, so we let him



In her new chair with sissy

Her to a T. Relaxed and laid back!

These were from her first birthday! We kept the party small this year, really only inviting those who made an effort to meet her, and who had been there for us. We had a beautiful day, and it was super fun to celebrate our baby.







With her God mama

Love this Family of mine...Gosh Lola is a doll

Here are also a few from her 1 year photos with Alicia. 
























These pictures were so good. Alicia did such an amazing job of really capturing her sweet little personality. I love all these pictures so very much....

....now I must say that since I'm finally publishing this post 2 years later, I know that I was waiting for her 1 year appointment to get her stats to post it, and wouldn't you know that I forgot to take a picture of it and I don't remember how big she was. I am going to try to call this week and see if I can get some info on her. I really need to see if I can get copies of my kiddos charts so I can have record of their weights and stuff. 

So at 1 year Lynlie was 
  • 30.5 inches
  • 85% for height
  • 20 lbs 10 oz
  • 50% for weight
Long and lean perfect baby girl

No comments:

Post a Comment