Background

Monday, May 24, 2021

33 weeks with #6

 Week of May 1st

How Far Along? 33 weeks

Due Date:
  June 19, 2021

Total weight gain/loss: I haven't been real good about getting on the scale. But I think +2-3


Maternity Clothes? sometimes yes, still rocking my yoga pants but those aren't as comfortable as before. and i've moved to tshirts with the warming weather. 

Stretch Marks? Yup but no new ones as of yet. 

Sleep? No not really at all and I feel like death so there is that. 

Best Moment of this Week?  Again we haven't done a whole lot this week. We had a bridal shower for my cousin Jessi and that was a lot of fun to see family since we haven't been able to get together in such a long time. I guess I do have a best moment....and it would be getting to hug my grandma. I just adore my grandma, shes honestly one of my favorite people and her hugs are the best! 

Movement? Oh yes, and its the best part of my day.   

Food cravings? Nothing really.


Food aversions? 
Nope, nothing really. My appetite is fine...hence the weight gain. boo

Gender? Still thinking boy

Labor Signs?  Still having daily contractions but nothing super painful.  

Belly Button In or Out? Always in

What I miss? sleep!

What I am looking forward to: MY sister is due this upcoming week and I am so excited to see what this squish is! I'm hoping it will work out where I will get to come in for the delivery and be the nurse to deliver her!!! 



Size of the Baby:








Baby's now the size of a honeydew!
Things are heating up inside as well: Baby may grow up to a full inch this week alone, and his brain is developing like crazy. Pretty soon, he'll be able to coordinate breathing with sucking and swallowing. Also, his bones are hardening, and he's started to keep his eyes open when he's awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment